Sat, 04 Dec|
The Chocolate Jungle
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop
To immerse fully in the Chocolate Jungle, we offer a series of bean-to-bar chocolate workshops for the duration of the pop-up. Come learn how to make chocolate with us!
Time & Location
04 Dec 2021, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
The Chocolate Jungle, 1 Leung I Fong, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
About the Event
Ever wondered how cacao is turned into one of the most beloved treats in the world? Join us for series of chocolate making workshop at the Chocolate Jungle this winter! You will learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into a bar of delicious chocolate. From winnowing and stone grinding cocoa beans, to tempering and molding chocolate, this class does it all! You will get to hand craft and customize your own chocolate, and take home four chocolate bars, each decorated with a selection of toppings. The chocolate bars will also be packaged in beautiful Conspiracy Chocolate packaging, perfect as a gift for someone special!
- Introduce the world of cacao, it’s origin, characteristics and the process at the farm.
- Learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into delicious chocolate.
- Make your own chocolate bars from cracking the beans to understanding the complexities of tempering.
- Handle the beans, mould your bars and add your own toppings.
- Bring home four bars of chocolate.
Duration: 1.30-2 hours