Sat, Jan 21|
The Chocolate Lab
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop
Our bean-to-bar chocolate workshops are back and we are looking forward to sharing our passion and the art of chocolate making with you!
Time & Location
Jan 21, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
The Chocolate Lab, Unit A&B, 8/F, Block 2, Kingley Industrial Building, 33 Yip Kan Street, Wong Chuk Hang
About the event
Ever wondered how cacao is turned into one of the most beloved treats in the world? Join us for series of chocolate making workshop at the Chocolate Lab, a realchocolate factory! You will learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into a bar of delicious chocolate. From winnowing and stone grinding cocoa beans, to tempering and molding chocolate, this class does it all! You will get to hand craft and customize your own chocolate, and take home four chocolate bars, each decorated with a selection of toppings. The chocolate bars will also be packaged in beautiful Conspiracy Chocolate packaging, perfect as a gift for someone special!
- Introduce the world of cacao, it’s origin, characteristics and the process at the farm.
- Learn about the journey of how cacao beans turn into delicious chocolate.
- Make your own chocolate bars from cracking the beans to understanding the complexities of tempering.
- Handle the beans, mould your bars and add your own toppings.
- Bring home four bars of chocolate.
Duration: 1.30-2 hours