Sun, 20 Mar|
Chocolate Truffle 101
Keeping the lockdown sweet and fun!
Time & Location
20 Mar, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
About the Event
Learn how to make chocolate truffles at home with us!
This time spent at home can also be fun and an opportunity to learn new skills. We bring you a chocolate truffle making workshop right to your home!
In this workshop we will teach you the secret of truffle making, including what makes a good truffle, how to make a ganache, how to flavour your truffles and how to shape them. We will also give an introduction to working with chocolate and the chocolate-making process.
What will you make?
- 6-8 truffles rolled in a range of different toppings with a gift box
What will we provide?
- Chocolate & cream (vegan or traditional) for the ganache
- Toppings for the truffles
- Box and label
- Recipe for making truffles on your own after the event
The tools you will need:
- A small pot or another bowl with hot water to create a double-boiler
- A whisk or fork to mix
- A tray or plate to put the truffles on
- A bit of space in the fridge to set the ganache
How will it work?
- When you sign up, please tell us if you would like a vegan or traditional (ganache) for the truffles and give us your address for the delivery of the kit
- On the 15th and 16th we will deliver all the kits to your addresses and send you the link to the Zoom event
- On the day of the event, we will all join the Zoom call and we will lead the session through a video call, guiding you through a step-by-step process of truffle making. We will leave plenty of time for people to ask questions and troubleshooting.