Wine & Chocolate Pairing
Time & Location
About the Event
We have partnered with Fico to bring you some fine French wines to be tasted next to some carefully curated chocolates.
Fico and Conspiracy have run a few joint events and learned how to pair the notes of the wines and the chocolate - bringing some interesting and complex pairing to the table!
1) Gonet-Medeville (France) and Earl Grey 75% Chocolate - the magical combination of the tea in the chocolate with the bubbles of the champagne, a surprising yet evident combination.
2) Two Terrace Pinot Noir (New Zealand) 2018 and Raspberry 75% Chocolate - the fresh and citrus notes of the raspberry will marry divinely with the Pinot Noir's cherries, raspberries, wood spices and tobacco notes.
3) Chateau Roslane (Morocco), 2010 and Kampot Pepper 75% Chocolate - a round and rich wine with dark fruit and pepper notes that complements nicely with the woody notes of the Kampot pepper.
4) Mas Amiel (France) 30 Years and Sichuan Pepper 75% Chocolate - the numbing effect of the Sichuan pepper will bring out the lighter notes of the fortified wine and slowly change the taste and the feel of the wine.
Join us for a friendly evening in good company and with good wines and chocolate naturally.
Created in 1998, Fico International has been closely working with private customers, Michelin starred hotels and restaurants and private clubs ever since. They are mainly distributing fine wines and spirits, as well as cold cuts and cheese from Mons, one of the best French affineur. Exclusive distributor of Mas Amiel, Chateau Musa, Sauska and Domaine de la Janasse.
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing$550$5500$0